среда, 7 февраля 2018 г.

An Artist Reversed The Gender Roles In Sexist Vintage Ads To Point Out How Absurd They Really Are

2005Cheerleader 25yo Lufkin, Texas, United States

An Artist Reversed The Gender Roles In Sexist Vintage Ads To Point Out How Absurd They Really Are


BUY quality bulk Yahoo Twitter Hotmail Google Voice Facebook Accounts
MargheritaF 39yo Looking for Men Galveston, Texas, United States

“Show him it’s a woman’s world.”

Schlitz

Last Thanksgiving, I was visiting my family in New Jersey and I overheard my uncles talk about how women are better off cooking, taking care of the kitchen, and fulfilling “their womanly duties.” Although I know that not all men like my uncles think that way I was surprised to learn that some still do.

He continued, "These ads were made in the '50s and it felt at that moment that their essence is still present in the folds of today's modern social fabric."

He continued,

Lux, Eli Rezkallah

An ad for nylon material.

Chemstrand Nylon, Eli Rezkallah

I hope that people who are stuck in stereotypical gender roles imposed by patriarchal societies will be able to visually see the cracks in the limitation that those roles carry through this project.

Alcoa Aluminium, Eli Rezkallah

more on Geo altCom
cummfuckletoya 19yo Dania, Florida, United States

swinger2237 25yo Joshua, Texas, United States

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий